Monday, May 7, 2012

Stop Buying Things

"The first thing I had to learn and the hardest was to stop buying things. And just start living with what I had. It is important to get the family on the same program. I know that company stash and dash. I finally decided to make my room first on the list and make it a safe and comfort space so I stopped putting stuff in there. That was hard. I think maybe we can all find some hints that will work for you. I remember how everyone here hung things on the floor too so that was the first and biggest rule I made and I had to include me as I needed to be the example. I did not throw anyones stuff away due to money but I did confiscate it and it took a few months to take effect. I had girls so I don't think it is just a boy habit. Lol.
I am rooting for you and I know Annie has a good program she follows. I hope she will share it here. I am a example that u can get your house in order. Hugs. Meme" 4/4/11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM ANNIE:

You are welcome to join our new Facebook group at:

>>> Counting Steps While We Clean <<<



No comments:

Post a Comment